I'm looking forward to more writing time over the weekend. Today has been a busy one. The highlight of my day was taking my grandson Noah for his tuxedo fitting. He's so adorable!
I made today a rest day from exercise. I came home after a really long day and took a fairly short nap. I delayed my dinner until late, I just wasn't ready to eat. I was too busy relaxing.
We're 8 days from my oldest daughter's wedding. 8 days!! It's all coming together nicely. It'll be a fantastic experience.
I'm ready to drop in bed. Goodnight!
My Tweets Today:
Good morning! I hope your Thursday is great! Dark roast w/sf hazelnut creamer (1tblspn per cup) 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/0dOi9r5ZeV— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 21, 2015Avocado omelet (3 egg whites-1 whole) stuffed w/100g avocado, mashed with salt and pepper, Anjou pear. 381 cal. pic.twitter.com/PovuRjcY6b— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 21, 2015Two cups water with lunch. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/SvGA7jgUkq— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 21, 2015Bean (130g) & Provolone (2) tostadas w/lettuce, salsa & lght sr crm (15g). Watermelon (304g) & strwbrs (188g). 484cal pic.twitter.com/CkOaATCYJ7— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 21, 2015Slice of pizza with 1/2 flatbread, 1/4 srv sugar free tomato basil sauce, yellow pepper, 1 slice thin mozz. 91 cal. pic.twitter.com/DbbuxB3CRt— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 21, 2015Evening cup of dark roast w/sugar free hazelnut creamer (1tblspn) 30 cal. pic.twitter.com/NJpabbVcZH— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 22, 20153 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/loZlnVSIcs— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 22, 20153oz wheat linguine w/2 srv sugar free tomato basil sauce baked w/3slices thin mozz. Asparagus & watermelon. 551 cal. pic.twitter.com/gsXNN3Xg6P— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 22, 20153 cup refill. Got behind on my water today. This will make goal. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/kOgVdfQMcg— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 22, 2015Anjou pear. #lastfoodofday 100 cal. pic.twitter.com/WlNRAT24c7— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 22, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

