Sometimes, I'll have a day like today, when weather coverage at the radio station preempts all other plans. It's okay, it's my job and I'm paid to do it. It can quickly become a super long day when the storms linger, move slow and redevelop. I'm not complaining.
Many people in our state lost their homes tonight. That's what I think about. What's exceptionally tragic about tonight's storms further South of my area--some of these people have lost everything before in the same way. I can't even imagine.
I really didn't anticipate the longer weather duty this evening. I didn't plan or pack anything. My evening snack was a holdover until I could get home and prepare something. I basically raided the employee kitchen for some shaved turkey off of a sandwich another colleague offered me earlier in the day, some tortilla chips and salsa dressing. It kept me from getting too hungry before getting a break.
I had a small break between 8:45 and 10:30, long enough to run home and prepare dinner before returning to the studio for late coverage of some storms that just refused to quit.
No workout today. I'm glad I had a good one last night.
My Tweets Today:
Good Wednesday morning! Dark roast with sugar free hazelnut creamer (1tblspn per cup) 2 cups. 60 calories. pic.twitter.com/6lmwH0WmxR— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 2015Plain omelet w/3 egg whites & 1 whole egg. 7oz sirloin steak & golden delicious apple. 446 cal. pic.twitter.com/tvCuooAlJj— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/gmVEL1gKwt— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 2015FF/SF Bean (130g) & muenster (2slices) tostadas w/lettuce & light sr crm (1.5tbspn). Golden delicious apple. 420 cal. pic.twitter.com/ikEacOftI4— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 20152.5 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/4SrYTQKvue— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 2015Snack while working. 4.5oz shaved turkey breast, tortilla chips (28g), salsa mixed w/15g light sr crm. 315 cal. pic.twitter.com/AIRDa1ByOO— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 6, 20152 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/WrRlORj3u1— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 7, 2015Mushroom pizza on flat bread w/2 srv sugar free tomato basil sauce, sliced mushrooms & 3 slices mozzarella. 425 cal. pic.twitter.com/oxuUSH33yV— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 7, 2015Previous pizza-dinner tweet was #lastfoodofday Not eating anything else tonight. I'm tired. As soon as I get back home, I'm dropping in bed.— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 7, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean