At over 500 pounds--these chairs, oh my goodness. Sitting wasn't an option with the narrow fixed arms. It wasn't possible. Years ago, I remember walking into a doctors office waiting room and finding it full of these chairs. I also remember standing the whole time I waited. These chairs are designed in such a way, even if you're forty to sixty pounds overweight, it might be a squeeze. Almost 300 pounds overweight? Not happening.
I would have never imagined ever fitting into one of these chairs. I couldn't resist the opportunity today. And with legs crossed! I had room. That was cool.
I'm having my picture taken a little more often these days in hopes of my brain dialing into reality, instead of being convinced I'm bigger.
After a super long day, I'm letting the Tweets handle it the rest of the way.
My Tweets Today:
Good Saturday morning! Sugar free hazelnut creamer (1tblspn per cup) in my dark roast java. 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/MmJKfBwQpk— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015Beef & Cheese omelet w/2 whole-1 white, 3.4oz 96% lean ground beef, 1slice muenster. Anjou pear, 3.5oz orange. 485cal pic.twitter.com/33P04Qd9hG— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015My lunch includes roasted turkey breast, fruit and cheese. #foodprepared #seansthreepsapproach --Plan, Prepare, Pack. pic.twitter.com/mRzjIReqAQ— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 20152 cups water with lunch. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/KSbxk0eIA8— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015Lunch on Location: 6oz turkey breast, slice of muenster cheese, 6oz fresh pineapple & golden delicious apple. 472 cal pic.twitter.com/pjc82BoXZF— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/iOmQjYDrPz— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015Two cups dark roast--evening edition. 1 tblspn sugar free hazelnut per cup. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/npbDwPqis7— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 20152 cups with dinner. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/rx8An0CYf2— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015Sirloin steak (7.5oz), swt pot. (155g), zucchini, red onion, yllw pepper, mshrms-w/O.O.spray, grapes (97g). 528 cal. pic.twitter.com/ZWWKrRt139— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 13, 2015— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 14, 20155.3oz orange. #lastfoodofday 70 cal. pic.twitter.com/c5VRZqAnBI— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) June 14, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean