I have so much to write about this week! The topic I mentioned in yesterday's post and my response to an article written for CBS News about the underlying biological issues of obesity. I can't wait to dig into these topics. I will later this week.
Once again, I find it way too late for my own good. It was a busy day, a good one, and I hit my marks--except with water. I'm not sure what my deal is with water consumption the past couple of days. I'll adjust and be well.
This is a good night to let the Tweets tell the story of today. I must drop in bed!
My Tweets Today:
Good morning! I need Monday morning strength coffee. Dark roast w/sugar free hazelnut creamer. 30cal X 2 cups= 60 cal pic.twitter.com/s4nDmcq8Tx
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 20152 whole eggs, 2 whites w/sliced mushrooms, topped w/1 slice swiss. Fresh strawberries (110g), med Anjou pear. 394 cal pic.twitter.com/SCBaVNhysZ
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/9Uob0u7ruA
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 2015Bean (ff/sf 130g) & muenster (1 slice) tostadas topped with salsa, lettuce and light sour cream (15g). Apple. 341 cal pic.twitter.com/KOeag5RZGZ
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 2015I have an idea for a new dish. Chicken Pot Pie Pasta. I'm visualizing. I think I'll try it tonight.
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 2015Evening cup of dark roast. One now and one after dinner. 30 cal X 2 cups= 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/hIUrJqfBie
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 13, 2015Chckn Pot Pie Pasta! 1.5 srv gltn free penne, 2 srv lowcal alfredo, .5 srv peas&carrots, 3oz chick, 1/2apple. 553 cal pic.twitter.com/WWTkUt20v9
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 2015Workout time. Weights followed by elliptical. 2 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/yceZJu1dc9
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 2015Workout rocked this guy. Weights, elliptical & more water. #feelsgood #endorphinrelease 2 cup refill. #h2ohelps pic.twitter.com/hZGovmRc8a
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 201530 minutes--Level 17. I graduated to the next resistance level! Tough to move on, but the machine and me, we both felt it was time. :)
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 2015(You can't edit tweets for grammar? **...but the machine and I felt it was time) :)
Several things... pic.twitter.com/dgR2It8toh
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 2015Golden delicious apple w/32g nat.peanut butter (2tblspns) & 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk. #lastfoodofday 320 cal pic.twitter.com/fhqvLA12cd
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 14, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean