April 12th, 2015 More Salmon Soon

April 12th, 2015 More Salmon Soon

I caught up on some sleep today. It tilted my food schedule a bit but turned out okay when I added some almonds and cheese as an after workout snack. I logged it as lunch in MyFitnessPal even though it was a little after six pm. It was more a holdover until dinner. It worked.

Thanks to a dramatic price markdown ($1.99) because it was reaching its "sell by" date, I've suddenly discovered I actually like salmon. I wasn't crazy about it the first couple of times I tried it years ago, but for a dollar ninety-nine for two pieces--yes, a dollar a meal, I couldn't resist giving it another chance. I simply bake it with a little salt and pepper, that's it. I'll be buying more salmon, soon. Maybe not for $1.99, but now what? I'm hooked!

My workout late this afternoon was fantastic. I'm still riding level 16 on the elliptical. I think it might be time to see what 17 is all about. I might do that next time.

There's a fantastic topic I want to explore again soon. (Thanks for the suggestion from Alan at FoolsFitness.blogspot.com) How weight loss changes more than just our physical body: The mental and emotional dynamics when we see ourselves differently and just as powerful, how the world and everyone else sees us (and treats us) differently. I have many thoughts, opinions and ideas on this discussion. It'll be a deep exploration. I wish I had time tonight.  Coming soon, I promise, Alan! I must drop in bed. Until next time!

My Tweets Today:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Winning n Loser is proudly powered by blogger.com