I couldn't have been more pleased with today's weigh-in:
5 more pounds down over the previous three week period. The fifty-five week total weight loss sits at 157 pounds. After a monumental relapse period with a regain of 164 pounds, I can't seem to properly express how wonderful it feels to be within 7 pounds of zeroing the regain amount.
Maintenance mode is on my mind all of the time these days. I'm too tired to get detailed tonight, but as I've written before, it'll look remarkably similar to everything I've been doing for the last year-plus. I'll write more about the plan in the coming days.
When I woke this morning, I didn't realize I would be spending the afternoon and evening with my grandson. It was an unexpected treat. Irene and I divided Noah time today.
We snacked, watched Ellen and SpongeBob, made funny faces and marveled at one another until very late, when Irene was able to relieve me.
I hadn't planned on it, but making today a rest day seemed like the obvious choice considering the circumstances.
Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way tonight. It's insanely late for me.
My Tweets Today:
Good Wednesday morning! Sugar free hazelnut creamer in my dark roast (1tblspn per cup). 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/4GakTlH2eX— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 13, 2015Weigh-in update: 5 more pounds down. 157 total over last 55 weeks. #blessed #grateful pic.twitter.com/BRfF53bQfE— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 13, 2015Two cups with brunch. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/2nXGGDIHp1— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 13, 2015Avocado omelet w/2 whole eggs & 1 egg white w/116g avocado, salt & pepper. Anjou pear & 212g strawberries. 511 cal. pic.twitter.com/2TtfrIi7s1— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 13, 201543g natural almonds, 1oz sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 small banana, 2 cups water. #wateraccountability 406 cal. pic.twitter.com/hx6FN36bY9— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 13, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/rz0YNZoBGz— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 20157.3oz top sirloin, grilled asparagus, fresh cut & baked sweet potato fries (228g) w/O.O.spray (22cal). 495 cal. pic.twitter.com/caKXg7MUOb— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Medium Anjou pear & large orange. #lastfoodofday 200 cal. pic.twitter.com/0g1ZKPQlAF— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean