Today started in a bad way, waking not feeling well at all. I was nauseous, dizzy and generally out of it. I decided to get up anyway and see if I could feel better--and as it turned out, I did feel better as the day progressed. Good enough, in fact, to get my workout in early at the Y. It's a completely different crowd in different day parts, very busy 6pm hour at the YMCA!
#TBT I truly wish my grandfather would have lived to see me do so well. He was always supportive, loving and hardworking. Roy T. Anderson was a wonderful example of how to live and enjoy life. He worked two and three jobs to make ends meet, but he always made time for a good western movie, an apple a day, usually in the evenings (familiar?) and baseball. He loved baseball, so much, it didn't matter who was playing. And John Wayne--he was a HUGE fan of the Duke!
#TBT Doing a 10K during my initial weight loss. Jogging alongside me is friend and theatrical director Chris Williams. He wouldn't let me quit that day! Glad he was with me. My bib number was 278--the same as my weight on that particular day.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of my "Epiphany Day." The effects of that day are still strong and always on my mind. I can't wait to write about this important 1st anniversary in tomorrow evening's edition!
My Tweets Today:
Not feeling well. Hope this helps. Coffee, sf hazelnut (1tblspn per cup) 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/vaesB4MwsD— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 20152 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/8JOWEjYqAq— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Avocado omelet w/3 egg whites-1 whole egg, 99g avocado-salt-pepper, golden delicious apple, 1/2 large orange. 409 cal pic.twitter.com/EYAx5HDwPq— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/lmp2iqkH34— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 20158 slices of cheese pizza made w/two 90 cal "Fit&Active" flatbreads, 1 srv SF tomato basil, 3.5 slices mozz. 390 cal. pic.twitter.com/koaizJtkPY— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Grande (medium-16oz) skinny-sugar free cinnamon dolce latte. #specialtreat 120 cal. pic.twitter.com/vuFpeg3se3— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Workout time. Weights & Elliptical. #letsdothis pic.twitter.com/D3DaGaLAGs— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Water in previous tweet plus post workout refill= #H2Goal I feel great, always the best right after a good workout. pic.twitter.com/BDbYE1KkKb— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 14, 2015Several things... pic.twitter.com/5kc5bhILkC— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 15, 2015I'm not sure if it's culinarily legal to mix this many vegetables into one dish. I'm a #kitchenrebel, baby! pic.twitter.com/W3SM4nMvD7— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 15, 20152 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/qbTCXrGBxB— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 15, 2015Tilapia (8oz), sweet pot (121g), squash, green beans, asparagus, mshrms, red onions, red pepper w/O.O.spray. 437 cal. pic.twitter.com/yCD1zYfuy5— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 15, 2015Guac & Chips. 80g avocado, 15g light sour cream- salt & pepper. 28g blue corn tortilla chips. #lastfoodofday 286 cal. pic.twitter.com/MPkRSB8bh1— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 15, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean