May 17th, 2015 A Relaxed Day

May 17th, 2015 A Relaxed Day

I drove a friend and their car home last night after the party. An added bonus of this was keeping and driving their car today, in order to retrieve mine. I really enjoy driving small cars because it wasn't too long ago when fitting in a small convertible BMW wouldn't have been an option. Today, I fit into that ultimate driving machine just fine. I got into it, too. The weather was absolutely perfect for putting the top down, the sunglasses on and driving an incredible vehicle. I didn't want to take it back!

I made this a relaxed day. I didn't do too much at all. A day like that is essential every once in a while, don't you think? It felt good, that's for sure!

I dined out for lunch at a place I was familiar with except they've completely revamped their menu, so I wasn't familiar anymore. I opted for one of the few things on the menu I felt okay about. I'll say this--I truly prefer cooking my own meals. At the risk of coming off like a braggart, I prepare more appealing meals at home than most of my meals out. It wasn't always this way. I take special care and pride in preparing my meals. The tracking in MFP and accountability Tweets have encouraged me to eat well and better. I feel like I'm doing that in what has become a pretty solid set of habits.

Headed to bed now, after a good 3.44 mile walk. I normally don't necessarily Live-Tweet my walks--but I did tonight, sharing pictures along the way. Those tweets are below. I'm ready for a great week. I hope you are, too!

My Tweets Today:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Winning n Loser is proudly powered by blogger.com