I enjoyed a wonderful visit with mom today. We visited the cemetery, then made our way to our favorite restaurant for lunch.
We had a good visit, then I met up with a support group member who just happens to live thirty minutes from my hometown. We met at Starbucks for a long overdue get-together!
I returned to mom's place to visit a little more with her and my uncle Keith. When I left their place, I realized I needed something for dinner. I really didn't want to go in somewhere for another meal out, so I did what I normally do in a pinch like this, I bought almonds, a banana and some cheese. Dinner served!
It was a little late to start a 5K around Boomer Lake, but I did.. I'm glad I did. It put me back home later than I wanted and with much less time to write about the day, but tomorrow's another day!
Mom is doing really well. You sure can notice her weight loss. I'm so proud of her! One step and one day at a time, momma!
A short one tonight. The Tweets will take us the rest of the way.
My Tweets Today:
Wishing you a safe and peaceful Memorial Day! Dark roast w/sugar free hazelnut creamer (1tblspn) X 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/howf5GWzFD— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 2015Mushroom Pizza Omelet w/3 egg whts-1 whl egg, 1/2 srv sf tomato sauce, thin mozz (2slices), pear, 1/2 banana. 368 cal pic.twitter.com/TrKKBA00Wf— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 20152 cups driving water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/hFJVT3iyMt— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 2015Lunch out with mom starts with 12 chips and fresh fresca salsa! 169 cal. pic.twitter.com/rqa0xV8NZz— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 20153 cups water with lunch. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/n8fb3d4DJx— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 2015Crispy chicken (8oz) fajita tacos with lettuce, sour cream (2 tblspns) and salsa. 499 cal. pic.twitter.com/oGeDh1uoea— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 2015Their coffee, my sugar free hazelnut (1 tblspn). 30 cal. pic.twitter.com/iGcuxXFJy2— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 25, 2015My "go to" meal in a pinch. Small banana, 43g whole natural almonds, 1oz sharp cheddar cheese. 2 cups water. 442 cal. pic.twitter.com/RkPazZeftE— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 20155K around the lake starts now...— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015It's peaceful out here. pic.twitter.com/dEB02BZSUL— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Walking scenery... pic.twitter.com/6QfowBlyXc— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 20155K in the books! #feelsgreat pic.twitter.com/7sYpbsxhi9— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Anjou pear. #lastfoodofday 100 cal. pic.twitter.com/Wybiyf4niB— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean