My schedule this evening took a turn after my weekly weight loss support group conference call. I was activated for on-air weather coverage just as I was about to walk out the door for the YMCA. I didn't get back home until almost midnight. It's late. I must drop in a few minutes!
I was shopping yesterday morning for a shirt or two. I wasn't shopping in the big and tall section! In fact, one of the extra large shirts could be considered too big. Okay--not could be, it is too big.
I'm behind on emails and comment replies. I take great care and pride in these two things. Please know, if you take the time to message me--it's important, and you'll be hearing back from me soon!
I must say, today was a little off. I didn't hit my water goal, I didn't exercise and I went over my calorie budget by 13 calories (not a big deal in the slightest).
I didn't hit a home run today. But I'm still in the game. I get another at-bat tomorrow.
My Tweets Today:
Is it Tuesday? Okay, yes, I'm with you now. Dark roast w/sugar free hazelnut (1tblspn per cup) X 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/nk9sLDPfXu— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 20152 cheese omelet w/3 egg whts-1 whl, 1 slice, swiss & provolone, golden delicious apple, strawberries (126g). 381 cal. pic.twitter.com/l66R9yC0pk— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Afternoon coffee at the salon. (Brought my own sf hazelnut). 30 cal. #coffeeprepared pic.twitter.com/SkoSl1TTDs— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Afternoon water with lunch. 2 cups. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/7w1AtcnKVq— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Bean (65g) & provolone tostada w/salsa & lght sr crm, guac (93g avocado+15g lt sr crm, .5 srv chips, .5 apple. 449cal pic.twitter.com/aaRk23QSdB— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Preparing lunch in the employee kitchen...weighing that avocado! pic.twitter.com/gE7qckryBl— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015My "just got home-relax time before a busy evening" cup. SF hazelnut (1tblspn) 1 cup now, 1 after dinner. 60cal pic.twitter.com/M7pHlLdkX2— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Grilled lamb chops (6.5oz) w/sf peach spread, whl wheat linguine w/sf marinara & mushrooms, topped w/squash. 528 cal. pic.twitter.com/PlaakWda5F— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 2015Previous tweet details: 2oz linguine, 226g sauce (2srv), squash was pan prepared with 27 cal olive oil spray (3 sec), salt & pepper. YUM.— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 26, 20152 cups water. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/T7IZB0e7Or— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 27, 2015Playing catchup on my water. 3 cups with my last food of day... #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/jxiCf9CzPt— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 27, 2015Golden delicious apple & 21g almonds. #lastfoodofday 205 cal. pic.twitter.com/EAEWe1j0VB— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) May 27, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean