June 22nd, 2015 Super-Whiny Sickly Boy

June 22nd, 2015 Super-Whiny Sickly Boy

I opened my eyes this morning and immediately knew something wasn't right. I didn't sleep well (which is unusual these days) and I quickly realized why. I felt horrible. I made a trip to the necessary room (I'll spare you the details--but let's just say I've spent the day trying to identify any possible dietary culprit.) I made the last minute decision to take a sick day from work, stay home--and feel better.

I'm not good at being sick. I have a low tolerance for any kind of this stuff and when I have it, I get super-whiny. Ask Irene, my ex-wife! She'll tell ya all about it! I turn into a fussy little toddler. Super-Whiny Sickly Boy isn't attractive, I assure you--in any way, shape or form. I'm not proud of it.

I cancelled everything on my schedule today. I really didn't have a choice. I'm very lucky that I have pros backing me up when needed!

I've rested quite a bit today--and I'm headed back to bed now. Unless I wake with a raging fever--I must go to work tomorrow. There's too much to get done!

The good news is, I'm feeling considerably better at the moment. Not sure the source of this crud--but it is that...uhg. More rest is in order.

My Tweets Today:
















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Winning n Loser is proudly powered by blogger.com