I spent quite a bit of time replying to emails and comments this evening. Thank you, sincerely, for each and every one.
This entire experience has been incredibly rewarding. When I recently included a flashback excerpt from a year ago, right before returning to daily postings, one of my favorite parts was "it might get a little boring." This was my way of alleviating a self imposed need or pressure, if you will, to explore and elaborate nightly on anything and everything related to this road so many of us travel.
I've experienced and learned so much along the way, sometimes I can't help myself and I must share what's on my mind. It helps me dissect things and truly understand how it applies to and informs my entire experience. Some of it might not apply to you and some of it might hit you square.
I always look forward to sitting down and writing without constantly checking the time and hurrying along. Other times, like tonight, I have to call myself in from the pleasure of writing with a big, "it's time to go to bed!" This is a sign of growth in me over the last year or so.
Including the Live Tweets from the day in each post has been a big help!
My Tweets Today:
Good Monday!! Two exclamation points might be overly enthusiastic. I want more weekend. Sf hazelnut. 2 cups. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/JEQiiJ0cle
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 2015Provolone & mushroom omelet. 3 egg whts, 1 whl egg, mshrms & 2 slices provolone. Strawberries (192g), apple. 392 cal. pic.twitter.com/vZLmuIwsIk
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 20152 cups water. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/0q0MkLVqgE
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 201598g avocado + 15g lght sr crm, on lettuce. 1/2 srv chips, FF/SF bean (86g), chicken (2oz) & provolone tostada. 496cal pic.twitter.com/ulajLUzugk
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 2015Evening coffee X 2 cups. Good dark roast with sugar free hazelnut. 60 cal. pic.twitter.com/53GlmJgSVo
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 2015Pizza slice-snack. 1/2 gluten free wrap w/.5 srv sugar free/organic tomato basil sauce, 1 slice mozzarella. 123 cal. pic.twitter.com/cTIOpttYut
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 20, 20152 cups water with dinner. #wateraccountability pic.twitter.com/GG8lLTCr7L
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 21, 2015Tilapia loins (8oz), roasted red potatoes (324g) w/minced garlic and salt & pepper, grilled asparagus. 452 cal. pic.twitter.com/oyyxXklnI7
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 21, 2015Weights followed by elliptical. 2 cups during and post workout. #watertracking #sweatsession starts now. pic.twitter.com/qgFQ7vWpqI
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 21, 2015I had an invitation to the #endorphinparty #feelsgood #naturalhigh Great workout!!! :) 2 cup refill. #watertracking pic.twitter.com/TmKknPeyzH
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 21, 2015Anjou pear. #lastfoodofday 100 cal. pic.twitter.com/HzdB9xaLk9
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) April 21, 2015Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean